Hello! Are you interested in starting or continuing your career in Construction Sales? Are you interested in learning and growing within a fast-paced company? Would you like to be part of a company where you can start a journey and develop professionally throughout the years? If so, Come join the great Ver-Tex Construction team!
We are looking for a Inside Sales Rep to join the Bid Sales team. We are looking for someone that has passion and drive, someone that is eager to learn and grow with the company. This is an entry level position and we will provide on the job training required. Success in this role may open the doors to many opportunities for advancement within the company! This role is a way for you to grow into the commercial construction sales force!
As a key member of the Bid Sales team, the Inside Sales Rep will report to the Bid Sales Manager and assumes a critical role in maintaining and developing customer relationships in order to exceed quarterly and monthly sales goals. The Inside Sales Rep is accountable for contacting customers, providing accurate information on proposals, ensuring accuracy on pricing/scope, and reviewing submittals.
Please note this is currently a remote position until we are able to reinstate our employees to work two days a week from our Canton, MA office.
This is an entry level position and we will provide on the job training required
Position Key Criteria/Requirements:
- Construction experience desired--construction documents and related processes
- 1 year of customer facing sales experience (face to face, phone, email)
- Experience with window treatment products or demonstrated ability to learn the product quickly
- Demonstrates ability to work independently
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
Position Measurable Accountabilities:
- Meets or exceeds call log expectations as outlined on call log criteria document
- Develop “X” number of customer relationships per month to increase sales opportunities
- Meets or exceeds department GPM goal (goal to be issued quarterly)
- Provide detailed and accurate descriptions on proposals with clear qualifications
- Follow Ver-Tex job handoff procedure with 100% accuracy
- Ensure 100% accuracy on pricing and scope based up to date construction documents
- Review all pertinent contract sections for 100% accuracy
- Review all pertinent submittal sections for 100% accuracy
- Attend job kickoffs and scope reviews where applicable
- Escalate sales/service issues within 24 hours to Commercial Sales/Service Manager
- 24-hour response time to internal/external customer requests
- Writes clear, precise, well-organized documents using appropriate vocabulary & grammar usage.
Position Key Technical Competencies:
- MS Office, Bluebeam, CRM & Project Management Software
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional Negotiation/ Budget Skills
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret construction documents
- Health Insurance (70-79% company funded)
- Dental/Vision Insurance (70% company funded)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Accident/Critical Illness Insurance
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance (100% company funded)
- Company paid Short Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance (100% company funded)
- Company paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (100% company funded)
- Flexible Spending & Dependent Care Account
- 401k Plan (company guaranteed 4% match)
- PTO (paid time off)
- 10 Company paid holidays
- Quarterly company social event
- Virtual tutoring program for team member's school-aged children
- Parental Leave of Absence (based on tenure)
- Monday to Friday Schedule (hybrid schedule - two days in office/three days WFH)
If after reading this ad you see yourself as a good fit for the company culture and the role, please complete our online application and send us your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
**To be considered for this position please click on APPLY at the bottom to complete your application and information on your most recent work history (5-10 minutes to complete)**
The Fine Print:
Ver-Tex is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. However, we don’t employ jerks, even really smart ones.Apply